Combine classroom time with hands-on experience. Learn skills that will give you an edge over your peers. Army ROTC (Reserve Officers Training Corp) is one of the best leadership courses in the country.
Army ROTC is an elective course that you can take at Robert Morris University alongside your prescribed major. You can participate in ROTC for the first two years of study with no obligation. Unlike traditional college programs, Army ROTC gives you a wide range of experiences as you work towards your degree.
- Full-time status at RMU
- Cumulative GPA 2.5 minimum
- 19 ACT score minimum -OR- 920 SAT score minimum
- 17 years of age minimum and 31 years of age maximum
- Good moral character / no civil convictions
- Medically qualified – must pass an Army physical fitness test
- Single or married with no more than 3 dependents
For more information regarding ROTC at RMU, please contact:
Office: (312) 935-6419
US Army Officer’s Branches website
US Army Recruiting ROTC website
Army Knowledge Online
United States Army Website